This is the original one!
and...this is photoshopped!
I really don't think it turned out good because, I didn't change the color and I just added brush strokes which don't make it look realistic! I cropped the picture so that it could mainly focus on the left of the flower! (That was actually my sister's idea!) Overall I guess it wasn't bad...but I could do much better!!! *Comments are appreciated*
3 Comments:
-
- Jasmine said...
June 1, 2009 at 7:15 PMtrue...you really cant see the change but i like it better than the actual one!- Jasmine said...
June 1, 2009 at 7:17 PMi also think that the actual one was also photoshopped!- shumaila said...
June 1, 2009 at 8:49 PMI really don't know if the actual one was photoshopped or not, because I just selected a random picture on the internet to work on!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)