If I could get into anybody else's shoes that would surely be my Mom! I look up to her for various reasons and admire her a lot. Being in her shoes I would acquire her qualities which thoroughly impress me. I would be positive, multitasking and a very responsible person. Thinking from her point of view would change a lot in me because, I guess I don't meet up to her level of thinking and actions. In a selfish way, I would say that, being my mother would give me a direct access to all her belongings which I desire, but not able to get my hands on to. Her journey of life then would have been mine, and this would truly be a very lovely experience. I definitely look forward to THAT day, when I wake up in the morning and realize... I am Mom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment